This item is SOLD OUT!
No worries, our next batch will be arriving soon! Leave us your email address here and we will notify you when the item is restocked. Plus, we'll even throw in a 20% off discount code!
- Moisturizer and natural conditioner – jojoba oil resembles sebum produced by skin in chemical structure, thus replenishing sebum stripped away by facial wash and cleaning agents. It locks moisture in, keeping skin soft and supple
- Counters acne – dissolves sebum deposits and dislodges comedones in hair follicles. Oil counters oil
- Reduces oiliness – balances the skin's sebum production
- Lessens fine lines through regular use due to its high content of Vitamin E
Good to know
- Light golden-hued – evidence of it being cold-pressed and thus raw and nutrient-rich
- Not greasy on skin after application
- Does not cause reaction in allergy-prone and sensitive skin. Rare, if it does
- Suitable for dry, combination, oily, sensitive and normal skin types
- Produced in a GMP (quality controlled), and Halal certified production facility
How to use
- Gently massage ~2 drops onto clean face after shower. Use in moderation as an when skin needs it
- Can be used on hair, scalp, chapped lips, and dry body spots as well. Can serve as massage oil
- To use as face cleanser or make up remover – simply apply on cotton pad and wipe off makeup. Rinse and blot face with warm towel. Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil dissolves dirt and stubborn make up
- Use for your DIY skincare projects. Find your favourite ways of using it!
Stable with long shelf life. Cap bottle and keep in cool, dry place
Product lasts long if capped and stored in a cool dry place.
Organic, unrefined and cold-pressed Jojoba oil, german chamomile essential oil
Jojoba Oil origin
*Applicable within Malaysia
Pay by credit card through or