Dear customers, you can still proceed to checkout and make payment as usual. If you see a "This store can't accept real orders or real payments" message during checkout, please ignore the message while we work on fixing it.
Nourish your hair, skin and nails with Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil, an all-natural multipurpose product
- Treat your skin to dewy hydration. Keep it soft, supple, and glowing - Kopara Golden Jojoba oil closely mimics the skin's own sebum in molecular structure, making it an effective moisturizer and natural conditioner. Jojoba oil’s structure is smaller than creams and lotions, allowing it to penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate
- Clean your face and keep it clear of clogged pores - Begin your face care routine by using jojoba oil to dissolve everything from sunscreen to waterproof mascara. Because jojoba oil is so lightweight and absorbable, it effectively delivers moisture to the skin without clogging pores while cleaning it. Counter breakouts with our Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil by dissolving sebum deposits and clearing excess oils from the skin
- Balance your oil production and reduce shine - Balance your sebum production and reduce shine in your T-zone. Jojoba Oil works to rebalance your face’s over production of oil from cleaning agents
- Protect your skin against visible signs of aging - improve your skin’s elastic feel with the high content of Vitamin E from our organic oil, and lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protect your skin from irritation - The anti-inflammatory and healing properties of Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil help to relieve dryness, flaking, itching, and related symptoms caused by eczema, psoriasis, and other drying skin conditions
- Restore your hair to its natural beauty - Reduce frizz-and flyaways with our Kopara Golden Jojoba oil. Get that added moisture into your hair
Good to know
- Light golden-hued organic oil, evidence of it being cold-pressed and unfiltered, ensuring that the nutrient-rich oil stays fresh longer
- Lightweight and quick-absorbing, no greasy feeling after you apply on your skin
- No added unnecessary filler ingredients, pure 100% bioactives. Ingredients that give benefits directly to your skin
- Suitable for dry, combination, oily, sensitive and normal skin types. Because jojoba is a wax ester that resembles the building block of the skin's natural oils, it is compatible with all different skin types.
- Does not cause reaction in allergy-prone and sensitive skin. Rare, if it does
- Produced in a GMP (quality controlled), and Halal certified production facility
- Stable with long shelf life. Cap bottle and keep in cool, dry place
- Product lasts long if capped and stored in a cool dry place.
How to use
- As moisturizer
- Gently massage ~2 drops onto clean face after shower. Use in moderation as and when skin needs it
- Can be used on hair, scalp, chapped lips, nails,and dry body spots as well.
- Can serve as massage oil
- As oil cleanser/make up remover
- Simply apply on cotton pad and wipe off makeup. Proceed to wash face with normal daily cleanser
- Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil dissolves dirt and stubborn make up
- Use for your DIY skincare projects. Find your favourite ways of using it!
- Organic, unrefined and cold-pressed Jojoba oil
- German chamomile essential oil
Jojoba Oil origin
*Applicable within Malaysia
Pay by credit card through or