DIY Recipe for Soothing Jojoba Lip Balm
In the last post, we explored how to use Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil as effective face and body moisturizers, as well as a makeup remover. In this post, let's see how to make a lip balm!
Soothing Jojoba Lip Balm
Frustrated with dry, cracked lips? You can make your own lip balm that uses natural ingredients to moisturize chapped lips, keeping them soft and smooth. Adding in peppermint oil will make it taste and smell great!
- ¼ teaspoon of Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil
- ¼ teaspoon shea butter
- ¼ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil
- In a double boiler, melt the butter
- When melted, add the oils, stirring constantly, for no more than 60 seconds
- Pour into small clean glass or metal containers and let it cool and solidify
Ready to try out the recipe? Order Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil for the best results!
In the next post, we will share how to make your very own DIY solution for a deep, nourishing hair treatment.