DIY Recipe for Moisturizing, Soft & Shiny Hair Treatment
In the last post, we learned how to make a lip balm using Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil as as one of the ingredients. In this post, let's make a hair treatment solution!
Moisturizing, Soft & Shiny Hair Treatment
Want to strengthen your hair and keep it healthy, soft, and shiny? This recipe will turn your favorite conditioner into a rescue treatment that will help! Keep your scalp healthy by using this recipe to nourish your hair, boost hair growth or prevent hair loss.
- 1 tablespoon of Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 drops virgin castor oil
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite conditioner
- 3 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl
- With your fingertips, massage into your scalp. Work the oil from the ends of your hair all the way to the roots
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then wash off thoroughly (You might need two washes to get all the oil out because of the high content of oil in this recipe)
Ready to try out the recipe? Order Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil for the best results!
In the next post, we will share a recipe for making your own DIY face scrub to gently exfoliate your skin!