DIY Recipe for Gentle and Nourishing Face Scrub
In the last post, we learned how to make a hair treatment using Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil as as one of the ingredients. In this post, let's make a face scrub!
Gentle and Nourishing Face Scrub
Exfoliation is a key part of any skincare regimen. It helps keep your skin youthful, soft, healthy and glowing. When you exfoliate, you remove all the dead, dry skin cells, dirt and bacteria off your skin, encouraging the skin renewal process.
Anything harsh can damage the fragile face skin and lead to skin problems. Sugar scrubs are gentler than salt scrubs because they have round granules without sharp edges. Sugar also dissolves more easily in hot water.
Note: Don't store this recipe in the shower, where it might get contaminated with mold or bacteria.
- 1 tablespoon of Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coarse organic sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well
- The sugar should partially absorb the liquids, forming a texture similar to wet sand
- Wash your face. Apply a thin layer of the scrub and gently exfoliate your face with it
- Rinse the scrub off with water
- Continue with your skincare routine
Ready to try out the recipe? Order Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil for the best results!
In the next post, we will make a massage oil using Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil for a relaxing aromatherapy experience!