DIY Recipe for Aromatherapy Massage Oil
In the last post, we learned how to make a face scrub using Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil as as one of the ingredients. In this post, let's make a massage oil!
Aromatherapy Massage Oil
Massage has many benefits for your body, skin and well-being. And with a right scent, it can become a full aromatherapy experience – perfect when you nee relaxation and stress relief.
Massage oil is one of the easiest bath and body DIY projects.The scent can soothe your senses, relax you and even help ease migraines.
- ¼ cup of Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil
- 10 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 4 drops of lavender essential oil
- 4 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Mix the oils together in a bowl
- Pour into a small dark glass bottle and mix before every use
- When ready to use, pour a small amount of oil into your hands to warm it up and massage into skin
Ready to try out the recipe? Order Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil for the best results!